Hızlandırılmış GPU Programlama, Otonom Robot Kontrolü, SMD Elektronik Devre Tasarımı
Hızlandırılmış GPU Programlama, Otonom Robot Kontrolü, SMD Elektronik Devre Tasarımı
In 2017, he completed his master’s degree (with thesis) at the Department of Computer Engineering in the Institute of Natural and Applied Sciences of KTO Karatay University with a score of 3.72 out of 4. In 2014, he completed his Bachelor's degree in Electronics Teaching in the department of Electronics and Computer education at the Faculty of Technical Education of Selcuk University with a score of 2.76 out of 4. He is an Artificial Intelligence scientist. His areas of specialization in his career are as follows: Machine learning, Deep Learning, Fuzzy Logic, Data Applications and Analyzing, Image processing, Natural Language Processing, System Analysis and Embedded Systems applications, which are sub-branches of Artificial Intelligence. Ali ÇETINKAYA, who continues to learn and teach, teaches Artificial Intelligence, algorithms, and programming courses as a lecturer at Istanbul Gelisim University. He has been involved in many projects throughout his professional life. He has contributed to national and international literature by publishing academic publications derived from some of these studies. You can follow the information of the related academic studies through Google Scholar and Personal Blog pages.
1. To ensure the development of innovative product ideas for projects by conducting technology research, and based on these, to make analyzes, research, and tell about them,
2. To determine the objectives of the system to be designed and to create sub-systems suitable for the purposes, or to ensure the inclusion of the existing sub-systems in the project,
3. In the project working processes; to follow the project process and to make cost analysis,
4. In project work, to mediate the progress of electronic and software projects as a whole and to ensure the creation of technical solution activities,
5. To support the literature review part of the project. In this context, to ensure the creation of files of articles, papers, reports, and patents in the future, and to contribute to the goals of the project by checking them,
6. To plan, create, and execute R&D Project activities, and to participate in R&D meetings with the related units.
1- Sena Taş, Ercan Aykut, İzzet Yavuz, Kübra Erdoğan, Ali Çetinkaya, Muhammet Cihat Mumcu & Nevzat Yağız Tombal, (2022). Karbon Ayak İzi ve İklim Değişikliği || (Carbon Footprint & Climate Change), 4th International Conference on Applied Engineering and Natural Sciences, Conference Oral Presentation, November 10-13, 2022, Konya, Turkey,
2- B. Aydemir , H. Aydın , A. Çetinkaya & D. Ş. Polat , (2022). Predicting the Income Groups and Number of Immigrants by Using Machine Learning (ML), International Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies and Innovative Technologies, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 162-168, 2022, doi: 10.36287/ijmsit.6.2.162
3. M. Ö. Erdoğan, A. Okatan , U. Uz , F. Yılmaz, & A. Çetinkaya, (2022) Production, and Analysis of a Two-Axis Food Liquid Pouring Machine, International Journal of Engineering Technologies IJET, vol. 8, no. 1,pp. 1-7, doi: 10.19072/ijet.1060635
4. I. Ozcan, H. Aydin, & A. Cetinkaya, (2022) Comparison of Classification Success Rates of Different Machine Learning Algorithms in the Diagnosis of Breast Cancer, Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, vol. 23, no. (10), pp. 3287-3297. doi: 10.31557/APJCP.2022.23.10.3287
6. H. Aydın & A. Çetinkaya, (2022). Endüstriyel Kontrol Sistemleri (EKS) ve Siber Güvenlik [Industrial Control Systems (ICSs) and Cyber Security], 7th International Engineering and Technology Management Congress, MYTK 2022, (Conference Oral Presentation), 16-18 April 2022.
7. Ö. Gelemet, H. Aydın, & A. Çetinkaya, (2022). Netflix verileri üzerinde TF-IDF algoritması ve Kosinüs Benzerliği ile Bir İçerik Öneri Sistemi Uygulaması [Application of a Content Recommendation System by TF-IDF algorithm and Cosine Similarity on Netflix data]. AJIT-e: Academic Journal of Information Technology, 13 (48), 31-51. March 2022, doi:10.5824/ajite.2022.01.002.x
8. T. Çetinkaya Saray, M. Ö. Erdoğan,A. Çetinkaya, F. Yılmaz, U. Uz, & I. Myderrizi, (2022). Akıllı İlaç Otomat Makinesinin Kullanılabilirliğinin Geliştirilmesi [Improving the Usability of Intelligent Drug Vending Machine]. 3rd International Congress of Engineering Sciences & Multidisciplinary Approaches, MBMYK 2022, (Conference Oral Presentation), 10-11 February 2022, pp. 168-175, E-ISBN: 978-625-7367-54-7.
9. H. Yusufoğlu, H. Aydın, & A. Çetinkaya, (2021). Twitter Üzerindeki Finansal Tweetlerin LSTM Sinir Ağı Algoritması ile Duygu Analizi [Emotion Analysis of Financial Tweets on Twitter by LSTM Neural Network Algorithm], Veri Bilimi [Data Science Journal], vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 28-43, Dec. 2021.
10. B. Vatansever, H. Aydın, & A. Çetinkaya, (2021). Genetik Algoritma Yaklaşımıyla Öznitelik Seçimi Kullanılarak, Makine Öğrenmesi Algoritmaları ile Kalp Hastalığı Tahmini [Heart Disease Prediction with Machine Learning Algorithms Using Attribute Selection with Genetic Algorithm Approach]. Journal of Scientific, Technology and Engineering Research, 2(2), pp. 67-80, December 2021, doi:10.53525/jster.1005934
11. H. Aydın, M. A. Barışkan, & A. Çetinkaya, (2021). Siber Güvenlik Kapsamında Enerji Sistemleri Güvenliğinin Değerlendirilmesi [Evaluation of Energy Systems Security within the Scope of Cyber Security]. The Journal of Security Sciences, 10 (1), pp. 151-174, May. 2021, doi:10.28956/gbd.941801
12. A. Doğan, A. Okatan & A. Çetinkaya, (2021). Vehicle Classification and Tracking Using Convolutional Neural Network Based on Darknet Yolo with Coco Dataset. International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data in Engineering Applications, ICAIBDEA 2021 [Conference paper], 14-15 June 2021, pp 179-192, E-ISBN: 978-625-7783-826.
13. C. Akçelik, A. Okatan, & A. Çetinkaya, (2021). Face and Emotion Recognition using Deep Learning Based on Computer Vision Methods. 9th (Online) International Conference on Applied Analysis and Mathematical Modeling-Abstracts Book (ICAAMM21), June 11-13, 2021, Istanbul-Turkey, Doi: 10.20852/ntmsci.2021.423
14. T. Korkmaz, A. Çetinkaya, H. Aydın, & M. A. Barışkan, (2021).Analysis of whether news on the Internet is real or fake by using deep learning methods and the TF-IDF algorithm. International Advanced Researches and Engineering Journal, 5(1), pp. 31-41, Apr. 2021, doi:10.35860/iarej.779019
15. N. Karadağ, A. Çetinkaya, & H. Aydın, (2021). Yerel İkili Desenler Histogramları ile Covid-19 Tanılı Kişiler Üzerinde Kimlik Analizi ve Bildiri Sistemi [Identification Analysis and Alert System on People Diagnosed with Covid-19 by using Local Binary Patterns Histograms], Gazi Journal of Engineering Sciences (GJES), 6(3), pp. 172-183, Dec. 2021, doi:10.30855/gmbd.2020.03.01
16. O. Yılmaz, H. Aydın, & A. Çetinkaya, (2021). Faster R-CNN Evrişimsel Sinir Ağı Üzerinde Geliştirilen Modelin Derin Öğrenme Yöntemleri ile Doğruluk Tahmini ve Analizi: Nesne Tespiti Uygulaması [Using Deep Learning Methods, an Accuracy Estimation and Analysis of a Model Developed on the Faster R-CNN Convolutional Neural Network: Object Detection Application]. European Journal of Science and Technology, no. 20, pp. 783-795, Dec. 2021, doi:10.31590/ejosat.753896
17. A. Çetinkaya & A. Okatan, (2019). Emergency Autonomous Robot Design with Fuzzy Logic Control Approach. Computational Intelligence & Wireless Sensor Network, 1(1), pp. 26-33.
18. A. Çetinkaya, O. Öztürk, & A. Okatan, (2019). Controlling A Robotic Arm Using Hand Recognition Software. International Journal of Engineering Technologies IJET, 5(2), pp. 59-63, Jun. 2019.
19. A. Çetinkaya, O. Öztürk, & A. Okatan, (2019). Controlling A Robotic Arm Using Handwritten Digit Recognition Software. International Journal of Engineering Technologies IJET, 5(1), pp. 15-23, Mar. 2019, doi:10.19072/ijet.462378
20. T. Saray, E. Mendi & A. Çetinkaya, (2017). Radyo Dalgalari Kullanarak Yeralti Maden Ocaǧinda Çalişan Madencilerin İzlenmesi [Monitoring of Miners Working in Underground Mines Using Radio Waves]. 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Engineering, UBMK 2017 [Conference paper] Doi: 10.1109/UBMK.2017.8093441, Scopus- Elsevier
21. T. Saray, A. Okatan, & A. Çetinkaya, (2017). Optik Karakter Tanıma Yöntemi ile Otomatik Tabela Okuyucu [Automatic Signboard Reader with Optical Character Recognition Method]. 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Engineering, UBMK 2017, [Conference-paper], Doi: 10.1109/UBMK.2017.8093466, 1 Scopus - Elsevier
22. A. Çetinkaya, N. Allahverdi, Y. Afaghani, T. Saray, (2017). Fuzzy Position Control Approach for Autonomous Robot Controller.5th International Conference On Advanced Technology & Sciences (ICAT 2017), [Conference-paper ], ICAT2017-007, Istanbul/Turkey, ISBN: 978-605-67535-1-0, 2017
23. Ali Çetinkaya, (2017). Otonom Bir Robotun Bulanık Kontrolör Yaklaşımı ile Konum Kontrolü [Position Control of an Autonomous Robot with a Fuzzy Controller Approach]. Master’s Thesis, KTO Karatay University, Institute of Natural and Applied Sciences, Konya, Turkey, 2017 | DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.16279.70563
1. Project Name: Improving the Usability of Smart Drug Vending Machine (Under the supervision of Assoc. Prof. Dr. Indrit MYDERRIZI) (Completed). Project Code:HD-200220-RY. Supporting Institution:IGU BAPUM. Project Duration: 12 Months. Acceptance Date: 15.03.2021. Project Team: 6 people. Project Manager: Assoc. Prof. Indrit MYDERRIZI. Project Researchers: Ali ÇETİNKAYA, Muhammet Ömer ERDOGAN, Tuğba SARAY ÇETİNKAYA, Furkan YILMAZ, and Umut UZ. My task in the project:Researcher- Software Developer.
2. Project Name: Design and Application of an Electric Unmanned Aerial Vehicle to be Used in Air Transportation (TUSI) (Under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Ali Okatan) (Completed). Supporting Institution: IGU. Project Duration: 30 Months. Project Start Date: 10.01.2018. Project Completion Date: 25.06.2020 Project Team: 6 people. Project Manager: Prof. Ali OKATAN. Project Researchers: Ali ÇETİNKAYA, Muhammet Ömer ERDOGAN, Tuğba SARAY ÇETİNKAYA, Furkan YILMAZ, and Umut UZ. My task in the project:Researcher- TUSI Control System Design.
· Language Tests:
· ÖSYM – ALES:
1. Çetinkaya A. (2022). Fuzzy Logic and Python Applications. Istanbul Gelisim University Press. Acceptance Data: 02 June 2022, ISBN: “978-605-4827-98-5”, Publication Date: November 2022.
1. “Flying Car that can Vertical Landing-Take-Off”, Istanbul Gelişim University, Turkish Patent Institute Application Number: 2021/022082; PCT Patent Application Number: PCT / TR2022/050663.
2. “A Smart Walking Stick that Increases Environmental Awareness, has a Monitoring System, and is Suitable for every length”, Istanbul Gelisim University; Turkish Patent Institute Application Number: 2022/007332; PCT Patent Application Number: PCT/TR2022/050644.
3. “Optical Shift Prevention System”, Istanbul Gelisim University; Turkish Patent Institute Application Number: 2022/007331; PCT Patent Application Number: PCT/TR2022/050645.
4. “Portable Oxygen Respirator-Fresh Air Mask”, Istanbul Gelisim University; Turkish Patent Institute Application Number: 2022/008372; PCT Patent Application Number: PCT/TR2022/050640.
5. “Health Status Analysis System Based on Historical Data”, Istanbul Gelisim University; Turkish Patent Institute Application Number: 2022/011992; PCT Patent Application Number: PCT/TR2022/051022.
6. “A New System that Detects the Health Status of Leaves by Analyzing Tree Leaves”, Istanbul Gelisim University; Turkish Patent Institute Application Number: 2022/012051; PCT Patent Application Number: PCT/TR2022/051021.
1. BGT211 - ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
a. Objective: The objective of this course is to enable students to understand the concept of artificial intelligence, analyze the characteristics of problems that may arise related to this topic, and learn and apply appropriate solution techniques for them.
b. Content: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence, Search Methods Used in Artificial Intelligence Problem Solving, The Use of Artificial Intelligence in Image Processing, The Use of Artificial Intelligence in Natural Language Processing, The Use of Artificial Intelligence in Autonomous Vehicles, The Use of Artificial Intelligence in Cyber Security, Machine Learning, Fuzzy Logic, Artificial Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Expert Systems, Genetic Algorithms, Robotics, and Student Project Presentations
c. Learning Outcomes of The Course: (When students successfully complete this course, they demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and/or competencies.)
· To understand and define the concept of artificial intelligence and its algorithms.
· To determine the appropriate artificial intelligence algorithms for solving a particular problem.
· Applying basic artificial intelligence algorithms.
· Developing applications with C++ and Python programming languages and artificial intelligence algorithms
d. Web Page of the Course: https://gbs.gelisim.edu.tr/ders-detay-4-5-12030-1
2. ETP107 - ALGORITHM AND PROGRAMMING
a. Objective: In this course, it is aimed students to gain basic algorithm and programming knowledge and skills.
b. Content: Programming, algorithm, flow diagram, compiler, arithmetic and logical expressions, number systems, data processing.
c. Learning Outcomes of the Course: (When students successfully complete this course, they demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and/or competencies.)
· To define programming
· To draw flow diagrams for solving problems.
· To creates algorithm with flow diagrams.
d. Web Page of the Course: https://gbs.gelisim.edu.tr/ders-detay-4-210-11700-1
Web of Science ResearcherID: AAO-4213-2020
ORCID ID: 0000-0003-4535-3953
Google Scholar: Ali Çetinkaya
Researchgate: Ali Çetinkaya
DergiPark: Ali Çetinkaya
Academia: Ali Çetinkaya
Scopus: Ali Çetinkaya
Web sitesi trafiğini analiz etmek ve web sitesi deneyiminizi optimize etmek amacıyla çerezler kullanıyoruz. Çerez kullanımımızı kabul ettiğinizde, verileriniz tüm diğer kullanıcı verileriyle birlikte derlenir.
Hoş Geldiniz! Yeni çalışmalarıma Araştırma bölümünden detaylarına ulaşabilirsiniz. Githup linkleri üzerimden ilgili çalışmanın dökümanına erişebilirsiniz.